see Lesson Plans World History II SOL 6c: English Civil War and Glorious Revolution
enter site click here Standard WH II:
The student will demonstrate knowledge of scientific, political, economic, and religious changes during the sixteenth, seventeenth, and eighteenth centuries by viagra drug contraindications meaning
go to link side effects of viagra drug company Objectives
SOL 6c: assessing the impacts of the English Civil War and the Glorious Revolution on democracy.
http://mustadam.co/?x=generic-viagra-indian-pharmacy-drugs Lesson Plans
Introduction: A Bell-ringer activity
Notes: Students copy-down and discuss teacher generated notes
Activities: Students complete various in class activities to support learning including video analysis, maps, charts, diagrams, graphic organizers, worksheets, text-book questions, group discussion, KWL Charts etc.
Assessment: Informal, Formal, Exit-Questions, Teacher Questioning. Quizzes, Tests, Projects
canadian drug stores selling viagra Essential Knowledge:
Development of the rights of Englishmen
• Oliver Cromwell and the execution of Charles I
• The restoration of Charles II
• Development of political parties/factions
• Glorious Revolution (William and Mary)
• Increase of parliamentary power and decrease of royal power
• English Bill of Rights of 1689 http://consistentcare.org/?x=vicodin-drug-contraindications-with-viagra
cheap viagra online Activities That Support Lesson Plans
Premium Lesson Plan: English Civil War Video Questions for use with videos below
Note: The above activities are best used with the Virginia Prentice Hall World History: The Modern Era textbook.