Lesson Plans: World History II SOL 16c Economic Interdependence
http://tauxizeta.org/?x=trammel-drug-ingredients-viagra&187=58 http://whenwaterwaseverywhere.com/?x=viagra-no-prescription-online Standards: The student will demonstrate knowledge of cultural, economic, and social conditions in developed and developing nations of the contemporary world by
comprare viagra generico pagamento online a Milano click Objectives: Describing economic interdependence, including the rise of multinational corporations, international organizations, and trade agreements.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=levitra-senza-ricetta-Piemonte order viagra in canada Lesson Plans: Introduction: A Bell-ringer activity
Notes: Students copy-down and discuss teacher generated notes
Activities: Students complete various in class activities to support learning including video analysis, maps, charts, diagrams, graphic organizers, worksheets, text-book questions, group discussion, KWL Charts etc.
Assessment: Informal, Formal, Exit-Questions, Teacher Questioning. Quizzes, Tests, Projects.
find and buy discount female viagra from online drugstore follow site
other drug like clomid and iui Economic interdependence
• Role of rapid transportation, communication, and computer networks
• Rise and influence of multinational corporations
• Changing role of international boundaries
• Regional integration, e.g., European Union
• Trade agreements, e.g., North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), World Trade Organization (WTO)
• International organizations, e.g., United Nations (UN), International Monetary Fund (IMF)
click Activities that support lesson plans
See Teachers Pay Teachers for Lesson Plans.