http://uni-trade.com/?x=order-levitra-online Lesson Plans World History II SOL 14c Creation of Israel and Middle East States
follow http://mustadam.co/?x=viagra-london-drugs-hours Objective: describing the end of the mandate system and the creation of states in the Middle East, including the roles of Golda Meir and Gamal Abdul Nasser.
http://acrossaday.com/?search=viagra-samples viagra drug cost Lesson Plans:
Introduction: A Bell-ringer activity
Notes: Students copy-down and discuss teacher generated notes
Activities: Students complete various in class activities to support learning including video analysis, maps, charts, diagrams, graphic organizers, worksheets, text-book questions, group discussion, KWL Charts etc.
Assessment: Informal, Formal, Exit-Questions, Teacher Questioning. Quizzes, Tests, Projects.
http://buy-generic-clomid.com/buy_clomid_50_mg_tablets.html source link Essential Knowledge:
Mandates in the Middle East
• Established by the League of Nations
• Granted independence after World War II
• Resulted in Middle East conflicts created by religious differences French mandates in the Middle East
British mandates in the Middle East
• Jordan (originally Transjordan)
• Palestine (a part became independent as the State of Israel)
• Prime Minister of Israel
• After initial setbacks, led Israel to victory in Yom Kippur War
• Sought support of United States
Gamal Abdul Nasser
• President of Egypt
• Nationalized Suez Canal
• Established relationship with Soviet Union
• Built Aswan High Dam
go Activities that support lesson plans
Mid East Locations: A student handout that lists important locations in the Middle East
Nasser Philosophy of Revolution : A reading on Nasser’s revolutionary philosophy
Nasser Biography :A short reading on Nasser
Other lesson plans, charts, diagrams, readings, and maps may be purchased from Teacher Pay Teachers.