Lesson Plans World History II SOL 4b, 4c: Age of Discovery; Age of Exploration
http://it-farmacia.com/informazioni-su-viagra.html Standard WH II:
The student will demonstrate knowledge of the impact of the European Age of Discovery/ Age of Exploration and expansion into the Americas, Africa, and Asia by
SOL 4b) describing the influence of religion.
SOL 4c) explaining migration, settlement patterns, cultural diffusion, and social classes in the colonized areas.
http://www.slccolorado.org/storage/proscar/ Lesson Plans
Introduction: A Bell-ringer activity
Notes: Students copy-down and discuss teacher generated notes
Activities: Students complete various in class activities to support learning including video analysis, maps, charts, diagrams, graphic organizers, worksheets, text-book questions, group discussion, KWL Charts etc.
Assessment: Informal, Formal, Exit-Questions, Teacher Questioning. Quizzes, Tests, Projects
acquistare vardenafil senza ricetta Essential Knowledge:
SOL 4b: Means of diffusion of Christianity
• Migration of colonists to new lands
• Influence of Catholic and Protestant colonists, who carried their faith, language, and cultures to new lands
• Conversion of indigenous peoples
• Expansion of overseas territorial claims and European emigration to North and South America
• Demise of Aztec and Inca Empires
• Legacy of a rigid class system and dictatorial rule in Latin America
• Forced migration of Africans who had been enslaved
• Colonies’ imitation of the culture and social patterns of their parent countries Africa
• European trading posts along the coast
• Trade in slaves, gold, and other resources Asia
• Colonization by small groups of merchants (India, the Indies, China)
• Influence of trading companies (Portuguese, Dutch, British)
comprare viagra generico 200 mg spedizione veloce a Bologna Activities That Support Lesson Plans
Crash Course World History Video on Explorers and the Messy Legacy of Columbus
Note: The above activities are best used with the Virginia Prentice Hall World History: The Modern Era textbook.