Lesson Plans World History II SOL 4b, 4c: Age of Discovery; Age of Exploration
enter http://it-farmacia.com/informazioni-su-viagra.html Standard WH II:
The student will demonstrate knowledge of the impact of the European Age of Discovery/ Age of Exploration and expansion into the Americas, Africa, and Asia by
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=viagra-generico-50-mg-pagamento-online-a-Parma http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-viagra-generico-100-mg-a-Napoli Objectives
SOL 4b) describing the influence of religion.
SOL 4c) explaining migration, settlement patterns, cultural diffusion, and social classes in the colonized areas.
follow http://www.slccolorado.org/storage/proscar/ Lesson Plans
Introduction: A Bell-ringer activity
Notes: Students copy-down and discuss teacher generated notes
Activities: Students complete various in class activities to support learning including video analysis, maps, charts, diagrams, graphic organizers, worksheets, text-book questions, group discussion, KWL Charts etc.
Assessment: Informal, Formal, Exit-Questions, Teacher Questioning. Quizzes, Tests, Projects
follow url acquistare vardenafil senza ricetta Essential Knowledge:
SOL 4b: Means of diffusion of Christianity
• Migration of colonists to new lands
• Influence of Catholic and Protestant colonists, who carried their faith, language, and cultures to new lands
• Conversion of indigenous peoples
arizona accutane guild child custody legal SOL 4c
• Expansion of overseas territorial claims and European emigration to North and South America
• Demise of Aztec and Inca Empires
• Legacy of a rigid class system and dictatorial rule in Latin America
• Forced migration of Africans who had been enslaved
• Colonies’ imitation of the culture and social patterns of their parent countries Africa
• European trading posts along the coast
• Trade in slaves, gold, and other resources Asia
• Colonization by small groups of merchants (India, the Indies, China)
• Influence of trading companies (Portuguese, Dutch, British)
comprare viagra generico 200 mg spedizione veloce a Bologna Activities That Support Lesson Plans
Crash Course World History Video on Explorers and the Messy Legacy of Columbus
Note: The above activities are best used with the Virginia Prentice Hall World History: The Modern Era textbook.