World History II SOL 15ab World Religions
digoxin drug contraindications with viagra samples of viagra Standard: The student will demonstrate knowledge of the influence of Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, and Hinduism in the contemporary world by
canadian viagra generic viagra canada Objective: 15a: describing their beliefs, sacred writings, traditions, and customs.
15b: locating the geographic distribution of religions in the contemporary world.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=viagra-generico-spedizione-veloce-a-Firenze http://planb.ba/?search=viagra-canadian-pharmacy-dosage Lesson Plans:
Introduction: A Bell-ringer activity
Notes: Students copy-down and discuss teacher generated notes
Activities: Students complete various in class activities to support learning including video analysis, maps, charts, diagrams, graphic organizers, worksheets, text-book questions, group discussion, KWL Charts etc.
Assessment: Informal, Formal, Exit-Questions, Teacher Questioning. Quizzes, Tests, Projects.
http://buy-generic-clomid.com SOL 15a: World Religions
• Ten Commandments of moral and religious conduct
• Torah: Written records and beliefs of the Jews
• Jesus as Son of God
• Life after death
• New Testament: Life and teachings of Jesus
• Establishment of Christian doctrines by early church councils
• Muhammad, the prophet
• Qur’an (Koran)
• Five Pillars of Islam
• Mecca and Medina
• Founder: Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha)
• Four Noble Truths
• Eightfold Path to Enlightenment
• Spread of Buddhism from India to China and other parts of Asia, resulting from Asoka’s missionaries and their writings
• Many forms of one God
• Reincarnation: Rebirth based upon karma
• Karma: Knowledge that all thoughts and actions result in future consequences
http://pray4awakening.com/?search=no-prescription-viagra SOL 15b: Geographic distribution of world’s major religions
• Judaism: Concentrated in Israel and North America
• Christianity: Concentrated in Europe and North and South America
• Islam: Concentrated in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia
• Hinduism: Concentrated in India
• Buddhism: Concentrated in East and Southeast Asia
snort viagra erowid drug Activities that support lesson plans
Buddhism Reading Part 1:
Buddhism Reading Part 2:
Hinduism Reading Part 2:
Judaism Reading Part 1:
Activities that go with religion readings:
Religion Jigsaw Activity: For use with above readings. Student’s fill in a chart on different world religions.
World Religion Analysis Venn Diagrams: Students complete a Venn Diagram and answer questions on different religions
Video Analysis on Islam
Islam in the world Video Guide Student: Student copies of activities for use with Islam in the World Video
Islam in the world Video Guide_Teachers: For use with the Islam in World Video.