Lesson Plans World History II SOL 13d: Cold War People
Buy Clomiphene follow url Objectives: describing major contributions of selected world leaders in the second half of the twentieth century, including Indira Gandhi, Margaret Thatcher, Mikhail Gorbachev, and Deng Xiaoping.
viagra drug interactions lisinopril Lesson Plans:
Introduction: A Bell-ringer activity
Notes: Students copy-down and discuss teacher generated notes
Activities: Students complete various in class activities to support learning including video analysis, maps, charts, diagrams, graphic organizers, worksheets, text-book questions, group discussion, KWL Charts etc.
Assessment: Informal, Formal, Exit-Questions, Teacher Questioning. Quizzes, Tests, Projects.
cheap viagra from uk Essential Knowledge
http://jasonkaune.com/?search=buy-real-viagra-online-without-prescription Indira Gandhi
• Closer relationship between India and the Soviet Union during the Cold War
• Developed nuclear program
http://ctpremierit.com/?x=viagra-rxlist-drug Margaret Thatcher
• British prime minister
• Free trade and less government regulation of business
• Close relationship with United States and U.S. foreign policy
• Assertion of United Kingdom’s military power
http://sorteddetailslouisville.com/?x=33-drugs-com-viagra-100 Mikhail Gorbachev
• Glasnost and perestroika
• Fall of the Berlin Wall
• Last president of Soviet Union
http://smarttransom.com/?x=other-drugs-like-viagra&c9c=af Deng Xiaoping
• Reformed Communist China’s economy to a market economy leading to rapid economic growth
• Continued communist control of government
http://tiastanleyteam.com/?search=viagra-information-drug Activities that Support Lesson Plans
Cold War Match: Lesson Plan from Teacher Pay Teachers
Indira Gandhi Biography Reading: Student reading on biography. Students answer questions.
Ronald Reagan and End of the Cold War: Lesson Plan for use with video below.