enter Intro to Internet Privacy
http://thefoolishobsession.com/bloom-jurlique-2015-rosewater-balancing-mist Visit the following and link and address the questions. Be sure to navigate to each page on the link.
follow Internet Safety Link
1. Why do people believe they are safer online than they actually are?
2. Explain the following internet threats
E. Browser Hijacking
G. Trojan Horse
3. What are three ways your internet privacy and safety can be violated?
4. Explain the following internet safety terms
5. Google and Bing yourself using quotes. If information appears you do not like you can request Google or Bing to remove it.
You may need to have an account with Google or Microsoft in order to request a removal.
go site Note: If you identify any images or information contained in the search you do not like you can ask Google and Bing to remove them. Most search engines allow for that to happen BUT it may take several weeks before they are completely removed.
comprare levitra generico 20 mg 6 Ask yourself, how are your privacy settings on your social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat etc? Are they open for anyone or just “Friends”?