Lesson Plans: World History II SOL 16c Economic Interdependence
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-vardenafil-senza-ricetta-Venezia viagra uk buy Objectives: Describing economic interdependence, including the rise of multinational corporations, international organizations, and trade agreements.
siti sicuri per comprare levitra contrassegno in italia viagra london drugs saskatoon Lesson Plans: Introduction: A Bell-ringer activity
Notes: Students copy-down and discuss teacher generated notes
Activities: Students complete various in class activities to support learning including video analysis, maps, charts, diagrams, graphic organizers, worksheets, text-book questions, group discussion, KWL Charts etc.
Assessment: Informal, Formal, Exit-Questions, Teacher Questioning. Quizzes, Tests, Projects.
cheap generic propecia from canadian pharmacy Economic interdependence
• Role of rapid transportation, communication, and computer networks
• Rise and influence of multinational corporations
• Changing role of international boundaries
• Regional integration, e.g., European Union
• Trade agreements, e.g., North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), World Trade Organization (WTO)
• International organizations, e.g., United Nations (UN), International Monetary Fund (IMF)
http://jasonkaune.com/?search=canada-viagra-generic Activities that support lesson plans
See Teachers Pay Teachers for Lesson Plans.