Lesson Plans World History II SOL 13d: Cold War People
potassium nitrate drugs and viagra Standard WH II: The student will demonstrate knowledge of major events in the second half of the twentieth century by
http://ctpremierit.com/?x=viagra-sales-in-canada Objectives: describing major contributions of selected world leaders in the second half of the twentieth century, including Indira Gandhi, Margaret Thatcher, Mikhail Gorbachev, and Deng Xiaoping.
http://smarttransom.com/?x=viagra-jelly-pfizer-from-online-canadian-pharmacy&ac5=6f Lesson Plans:
Introduction: A Bell-ringer activity
Notes: Students copy-down and discuss teacher generated notes
Activities: Students complete various in class activities to support learning including video analysis, maps, charts, diagrams, graphic organizers, worksheets, text-book questions, group discussion, KWL Charts etc.
Assessment: Informal, Formal, Exit-Questions, Teacher Questioning. Quizzes, Tests, Projects.
go Essential Knowledge
• Closer relationship between India and the Soviet Union during the Cold War
• Developed nuclear program
• British prime minister
• Free trade and less government regulation of business
• Close relationship with United States and U.S. foreign policy
• Assertion of United Kingdom’s military power
• Glasnost and perestroika
• Fall of the Berlin Wall
• Last president of Soviet Union
• Reformed Communist China’s economy to a market economy leading to rapid economic growth
• Continued communist control of government
source url Activities that Support Lesson Plans
Cold War Match: Lesson Plan from Teacher Pay Teachers
Indira Gandhi Biography Reading: Student reading on biography. Students answer questions.
Ronald Reagan and End of the Cold War: Lesson Plan for use with video below.