viagra cutting the pills in half Lesson Plans World History II SOL 14c Creation of Israel and Middle East States
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-levitra-Venezia enter site Objective: describing the end of the mandate system and the creation of states in the Middle East, including the roles of Golda Meir and Gamal Abdul Nasser.
buy clomid 50mg online acquistare levitra generico Lesson Plans:
Introduction: A Bell-ringer activity
Notes: Students copy-down and discuss teacher generated notes
Activities: Students complete various in class activities to support learning including video analysis, maps, charts, diagrams, graphic organizers, worksheets, text-book questions, group discussion, KWL Charts etc.
Assessment: Informal, Formal, Exit-Questions, Teacher Questioning. Quizzes, Tests, Projects.
http://acrossaday.com/?search=canadian-levitra-from-online-drugstore see url Essential Knowledge:
Mandates in the Middle East
• Established by the League of Nations
• Granted independence after World War II
• Resulted in Middle East conflicts created by religious differences French mandates in the Middle East
British mandates in the Middle East
• Jordan (originally Transjordan)
• Palestine (a part became independent as the State of Israel)
• Prime Minister of Israel
• After initial setbacks, led Israel to victory in Yom Kippur War
• Sought support of United States
Gamal Abdul Nasser
• President of Egypt
• Nationalized Suez Canal
• Established relationship with Soviet Union
• Built Aswan High Dam
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=levitra-20-mg-prezzo Activities that support lesson plans
Mid East Locations: A student handout that lists important locations in the Middle East
Nasser Philosophy of Revolution : A reading on Nasser’s revolutionary philosophy
Nasser Biography :A short reading on Nasser
Other lesson plans, charts, diagrams, readings, and maps may be purchased from Teacher Pay Teachers.