Lesson Plans World History II SOL 14a: Indian Independence and Gandhi
enter http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=viagra-generico-100-mg-prezzo-a-Bologna Standard WH II:
The student will demonstrate knowledge of political, economic, social, and cultural aspects of independence movements and development efforts by
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=viagra-generico-100-mg-pagamento-online-a-Napoli acquistare viagra generico 25 mg pagamento online a Firenze Objectives: Describing the struggles for self-rule, including Gandhi’s leadership in India and the development of India’s democracy.
go http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-comprare-viagra-generico-100-mg-a-Verona Lesson Plans:
Introduction: A Bell-ringer activity
Notes: Students copy-down and discuss teacher generated notes
Activities: Students complete various in class activities to support learning including video analysis, maps, charts, diagrams, graphic organizers, worksheets, text-book questions, group discussion, KWL Charts etc.
Assessment: Informal, Formal, Exit-Questions, Teacher Questioning. Quizzes, Tests, Projects.
go site siti sicuri per comprare viagra generico 25 mg pagamento online Essential Knowledge:
see url Regional setting for the Indian independence movement
• Indian sub-continent
• British India
• Pakistan (formerly West Pakistan)
• Bangladesh (formerly East Pakistan)
• Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon)
go to link Evolution of the Indian independence movement
• British rule in India
• Indian National Congress
• Leadership of Mohandas Gandhi
• Role of civil disobedience and passive resistance
• Political division along Hindu-Muslim lines — Pakistan/India
• Republic of India
– World’s largest democratic nation
– Federal system, giving many powers to the states Indian democracy
• Jawaharlal Nehru, a close associate of Gandhi, supported western-style industrialization.
• 1950 Constitution sought to prohibit caste discrimination.
• Ethnic and religious differences caused problems in the development of India as a democratic nation.
• New economic development has helped to ease financial problems of the nation.
comprare levitra senza ricetta Umbria Activities that Support Lesson Plans
Premium Lesson Plan Gandhi Film: 5 Day unit that accompanies the 1982 film Gandhi
India Independence readings and map analysis: On Teachers Pay Teachers
Gandhi Biography Video Questions: Video Viewing Guide. Students answer questions.
Excerpts from Hind Swaraj: Students read quotes and answer questions.
Gandhi non-violence response scenarios: Students respond to scenarios using non-violent techniques.
Creation of India and Pakistan Reading: A reading on the creation of Pakistan and India
Gandhi Biography Reading: A biography reading on Gandhi. Students answer questions.