levitra originale 20 mg dosaggio Lesson Plans World History II SOL 6f: Effects of Enlightenment on Art, Music, Literature
follow url viagra mail order uk Standard WH II:
The student will demonstrate knowledge of scientific, political, economic, and religious changes during the sixteenth, seventeenth, and eighteenth centuries by http://consistentcare.org/?x=viagra-generic-canada
http://femininemoneymagic.com/?x=streptokinase-similar-drugs-to-viagra side effects of viagra drug interactions Objectives
SOL 6f: describing the expansion of the arts, philosophy, literature, and new technology.
follow site follow url Lesson Plans
Introduction: A Bell-ringer activity
Notes: Students copy-down and discuss teacher generated notes
Activities: Students complete various in class activities to support learning including video analysis, maps, charts, diagrams, graphic organizers, worksheets, text-book questions, group discussion, KWL Charts etc.
Assessment: Informal, Formal, Exit-Questions, Teacher Questioning. Quizzes, Tests, Projects
see url http://mustadam.co/?x=viagra-online-100mg Essential Knowledge:
Representative composers, artists, philosophers, and writers
• Johann Sebastian Bach: Baroque composer
• Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Classical composer http://seekoffshore.com/?x=viagra-wonder-drug-ethical-responsibility-in-pharmacy
• Voltaire: Philosopher
• Miguel de Cervantes: Novelist
• Eugène Delacroix: Painter (transition to the Romantic School of the nineteenth century)
New schools of art and forms of literature
• Painting depicted classical subjects, public events, natural scenes, and living people (portraits).
• New forms of literature evolved, such as the novel (e.g., Cervantes’ Don Quixote).
• All-weather roads improved year round transport and trade.
• New designs in farm tools increased productivity (agricultural revolution). http://awakeninginlove.com/?x=generic-viagra-jokes-new-drug
• Improvements in ship design lowered the cost of transport. haldol drug contraindications with viagra
see url Activities That Support Lesson Plans
Note: The above activities are best used with the Virginia Prentice Hall World History: The Modern Era textbook.
[counterize type=”hits” version=”no”]