Lesson Plans World History II SOL 13d: Cold War People
source url quanto costa viagra generico 100 mg in farmacia a Bologna Standard WH II: The student will demonstrate knowledge of major events in the second half of the twentieth century by
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=offerta-speciale-cialis-online Objectives: describing major contributions of selected world leaders in the second half of the twentieth century, including Indira Gandhi, Margaret Thatcher, Mikhail Gorbachev, and Deng Xiaoping.
acquistare viagra generico 100 mg a Firenze Lesson Plans:
Introduction: A Bell-ringer activity
Notes: Students copy-down and discuss teacher generated notes
Activities: Students complete various in class activities to support learning including video analysis, maps, charts, diagrams, graphic organizers, worksheets, text-book questions, group discussion, KWL Charts etc.
Assessment: Informal, Formal, Exit-Questions, Teacher Questioning. Quizzes, Tests, Projects.
follow url Essential Knowledge
omprare viagra generico 25 mg consegna rapida a Torino Indira Gandhi
• Closer relationship between India and the Soviet Union during the Cold War
• Developed nuclear program
nonprescription prednisone Margaret Thatcher
• British prime minister
• Free trade and less government regulation of business
• Close relationship with United States and U.S. foreign policy
• Assertion of United Kingdom’s military power
acquistare vardenafil Sicilia Mikhail Gorbachev
• Glasnost and perestroika
• Fall of the Berlin Wall
• Last president of Soviet Union
buy prednisone online without prescription Deng Xiaoping
• Reformed Communist China’s economy to a market economy leading to rapid economic growth
• Continued communist control of government
siti sicuri per comprare viagra generico 50 mg pagamento online a Firenze Activities that Support Lesson Plans
Cold War Match: Lesson Plan from Teacher Pay Teachers
Indira Gandhi Biography Reading: Student reading on biography. Students answer questions.
Ronald Reagan and End of the Cold War: Lesson Plan for use with video below.