Lesson Plans World History II SOL 13d: Cold War People
cheap viagra online http://awakeninginlove.com/?x=buy-viagra-pills-lowest-price Standard WH II: The student will demonstrate knowledge of major events in the second half of the twentieth century by
http://rockstarlearning.com/?x=side-effects-of-viagra-drugs http://seekoffshore.com/?x=viagra-canadian-sales Objectives: describing major contributions of selected world leaders in the second half of the twentieth century, including Indira Gandhi, Margaret Thatcher, Mikhail Gorbachev, and Deng Xiaoping.
http://publicsafetymediatraining.com/?x=xanax-drug-interactions-adderall-and-viagra viagra online generic Lesson Plans:
Introduction: A Bell-ringer activity
Notes: Students copy-down and discuss teacher generated notes
Activities: Students complete various in class activities to support learning including video analysis, maps, charts, diagrams, graphic organizers, worksheets, text-book questions, group discussion, KWL Charts etc.
Assessment: Informal, Formal, Exit-Questions, Teacher Questioning. Quizzes, Tests, Projects.
clomid price in mercury drug philippines medicines enter Essential Knowledge
see url Indira Gandhi
• Closer relationship between India and the Soviet Union during the Cold War
• Developed nuclear program
enter Margaret Thatcher
• British prime minister
• Free trade and less government regulation of business
• Close relationship with United States and U.S. foreign policy
• Assertion of United Kingdom’s military power
http://toolsforwriters.com/?x=lowest-price-for-female-viagra Mikhail Gorbachev
• Glasnost and perestroika
• Fall of the Berlin Wall
• Last president of Soviet Union
mail order viagra professional Deng Xiaoping
• Reformed Communist China’s economy to a market economy leading to rapid economic growth
• Continued communist control of government
go site Activities that Support Lesson Plans
Cold War Match: Lesson Plan from Teacher Pay Teachers
Indira Gandhi Biography Reading: Student reading on biography. Students answer questions.
Ronald Reagan and End of the Cold War: Lesson Plan for use with video below.