london drugs winnipeg pharmacy viagra Lesson Plans World History II SOL 6f: Effects of Enlightenment on Art, Music, Literature
canadian soft viagra Objectives
SOL 6f: describing the expansion of the arts, philosophy, literature, and new technology.
http://oaklandscottishrite.org/?search=real-female-viagra-from-online-drugstore Lesson Plans
Introduction: A Bell-ringer activity
Notes: Students copy-down and discuss teacher generated notes
Activities: Students complete various in class activities to support learning including video analysis, maps, charts, diagrams, graphic organizers, worksheets, text-book questions, group discussion, KWL Charts etc.
Assessment: Informal, Formal, Exit-Questions, Teacher Questioning. Quizzes, Tests, Projects
mucolytic drugs over the counter uk viagra Essential Knowledge:
Representative composers, artists, philosophers, and writers
• Johann Sebastian Bach: Baroque composer
• Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Classical composer viagra wonder drug ethical responsibility to employees
• Voltaire: Philosopher
• Miguel de Cervantes: Novelist
• Eugène Delacroix: Painter (transition to the Romantic School of the nineteenth century)
New schools of art and forms of literature
• Painting depicted classical subjects, public events, natural scenes, and living people (portraits).
• New forms of literature evolved, such as the novel (e.g., Cervantes’ Don Quixote).
• All-weather roads improved year round transport and trade.
• New designs in farm tools increased productivity (agricultural revolution). http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=vardenafil-originale-online
• Improvements in ship design lowered the cost of transport. go site
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=omprare-viagra-generico-50-mg-consegna-rapida-a-Venezia Activities That Support Lesson Plans
Note: The above activities are best used with the Virginia Prentice Hall World History: The Modern Era textbook.
[counterize type=”hits” version=”no”]