http://thefoolishobsession.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://thefoolishobsession.com/tfo-christmas-tangs-design/ Lesson Plans World History II SOL 6f: Effects of Enlightenment on Art, Music, Literature
https://24-viagra.com/ Standard WH II:
The student will demonstrate knowledge of scientific, political, economic, and religious changes during the sixteenth, seventeenth, and eighteenth centuries by http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=cialis-generico-brevetto
SOL 6f: describing the expansion of the arts, philosophy, literature, and new technology.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=cialis-generico-tadacip Lesson Plans
Introduction: A Bell-ringer activity
Notes: Students copy-down and discuss teacher generated notes
Activities: Students complete various in class activities to support learning including video analysis, maps, charts, diagrams, graphic organizers, worksheets, text-book questions, group discussion, KWL Charts etc.
Assessment: Informal, Formal, Exit-Questions, Teacher Questioning. Quizzes, Tests, Projects
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-levitra-senza-ricetta Essential Knowledge:
Representative composers, artists, philosophers, and writers
• Johann Sebastian Bach: Baroque composer
• Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Classical composer http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-cialis-generico-con-postepay
• Voltaire: Philosopher
• Miguel de Cervantes: Novelist
• Eugène Delacroix: Painter (transition to the Romantic School of the nineteenth century)
New schools of art and forms of literature
• Painting depicted classical subjects, public events, natural scenes, and living people (portraits).
• New forms of literature evolved, such as the novel (e.g., Cervantes’ Don Quixote).
• All-weather roads improved year round transport and trade.
• New designs in farm tools increased productivity (agricultural revolution). go site
• Improvements in ship design lowered the cost of transport. enter site
follow link Activities That Support Lesson Plans
Note: The above activities are best used with the Virginia Prentice Hall World History: The Modern Era textbook.
[counterize type=”hits” version=”no”]