http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=viagra-generico-25-mg-prezzo-piu-basso-a-Bologna Open the following comic, read it, and answer the following questions below on a separate piece of paper:
1. Explain the difference between Digital Information and Analog Information
2. What is the difference between a switch and a sensor?
3. What is voltage, current, and resistance?
4. How do you launch the Arduino Software?
5. What are sketches?
6. What is the difference between Setup and Loop?
7. What is the purpose of a breadboard?
8. What do you need to connect from an Arduino board to a Breadboard in order to bring power to the breadboard?
9. What is the difference between anode and cathode?
10. What two buttons need to be selected to input your program on the arduino?